Monday, December 12, 2011

My Winter Project


Last Christmas, mom taught me how to crochet, and got me a bunch of really pretty wool so that I could let the creative juices flow. I worked really hard trying to make a blanket, but stopped shortly after Christmas break. Well I found the ball of wool in my closet and have decided to continue with my blanket :) It's so soft, and the wool is really pretty. I hope I can finish it while the weather is still cold, so I can snuggle up with my chihuahua, a cup of Rolo hot chocolate, and a hand made blanket :)

Today, I am grateful for my strong, wise, intelligent mom. She always knows how to handle situations, even the tough ones. I feel as though sometimes I take her for granted, and honestly I am just so happy that she is here for me forever & always.

On a side note, I just downloaded a bunch of new music on my computer (yay!), but my iPod decided it didn't want to sync! I spent 3 hours last night trying everything I could think of, and still nothing! I'm just glad it still charges and works- even if it is outdated music!

No comments:

Post a Comment