Tuesday, December 13, 2011

girl power

There was yet another fight at school today. I wasn't there but I saw a video on youtube. It turns out a very brave girl broke up the fight. My reaction to this: ROCK ON. In no way to I support fighting, especially when it happens over NOTHING. But honestly, I will forever look up to this girl. Out of a whole group of scum bag guys who were watching and cheering on the fight, the girl steeped up and not only broke up the fight, but sent everyone on their way. This on one strong, brave, kick-ass girl! Can someone say respect?

I am grateful for this awesome girl for not only doing a good deed by breaking up a stupid fight, but also for breaking the stereotype that girls are weak and useless, or at least for breaking that stereotype at our school.

Rock on my friend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment