Sunday, December 11, 2011

change


It seems like right now in my life, there's a whole lot of change. There are the small things, like I rearranged my room today, and the fact that it actually snowed the other day. Then there are bigger things. It has been one week as of Friday that J. and I broke up. The weirdest thing about the whole ordeal is that I'm not upset. I was a little upset when it happened, but with the help of little big planet, and Cort, I was over it by the morning. I guess any feelings I had for him were long gone by the time we actually broke up. So here's to starting a new chronicle of my life, J.-free.

Today I am grateful for my bedroom. Shallow? Not at all. My bedroom is my sanctuary and sacred space, and I am so grateful to be able to find peace here. Don't get me wrong, I totally love hanging out with mom watching horror movies in the living room and what not, but it's nice to have a quiet space :)

Anywho, it's Sunday, which means I have a pile of homework awaiting me! Oh the joys of grade 10!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Tal, getting over boys is easy when you have something to laugh about: throwing dvd boxsets at their heads. <3

    ReplyDelete